To My Beloved King Father, N. Sihanouk. May Your Majesty Rest In Peace

To My Beloved King Father, N. Sihanouk. May Your Majesty Rest In Peace

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Five Things Obama Must Do

It is the only thing that I really wanted to know today, which is the US election result. In Cambodia, it is one day ahead the US, that's why I had just got to know the result of the US Election.

I, Cambodian, want to say "CONGRATULATION" to the winner of the US re-election, Mr. President, Barack Obama.  As featured on CNN, live vote is finished and ended up in four more year lead the US. Check out the video new on CNN.

What is even more interesting is what are the things that Mr. President Obama to do in the next FOUR YEAR.

Here are the FIVE things Mr. President Must Do! Continue Reading on CNN

Video From Youtube:

No comments:

Post a Comment